Thursday, September 4, 2008

Golf Lesson #4

I had my 4th golf lesson (only 1 left!) yesterday afternoon and it was great! Things are finally starting to feel "natural" with my new and improved swing. We did some work on chipping and pitching, which was badly needed. I can tell that I haven't been playing much this year because my short game has really suffered! Within 5 minutes, Kathleen had me back chipping like a pro. If only I had her to follow me around when I'm actually playing golf!

I also got to show off my new Sweet Spot Think Pink Putter, which generated a lot of attention. Next lesson will actually be on putting, so I'll get to try the new putter out then and see how it does. On looks alone, it is getting a 9 or 10 from everyone so far.

- Jen
Pink Golf Tees
Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

No comments: