Thursday, August 5, 2010

NEW Fitness Skort and Tech Tank by Born Fit


Check out this cute new outfit by Born Fit! I've always been a fan of the BornFit line of women's activewear and these new pieces are a great addition to any woman's workout clothing collection.

The BornFit Sassy Oxford skort is a terrific running skirt. I've worn mine several times already and have zero complaints. The shorts don't ride up while I'm running and the length is just right. But, I don't limit this skirt to running. It is so comfortable and flattering that I wear it everywhere. The pink design on the side really makes it feel special.

I also just picked up the brand new pink Born Fit Tech Tank today and already love it. It is made of really lightweight fabric and sports the longer length in the front and back for full coverage, no matter what activity you're doing. I'm running another half marathon next weekend and this is my outfit for the race. No matter how fast (or slow) I run, I know I'll look and feel great!

- Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: