Monday, January 28, 2008

Find a fun golf bag this season!

When I first started playing golf a few years ago I went out and bought a red golf bag. It was the best looking ladies golf bag the big box store carried and though I didn’t love it, I was pleased with my purchase. The second my coworker, who is an avid golfer, heard about my purchase she gasped in horror. She told me that red golf bags were NOT acceptable for the golf course. Being a newcomer to the sport, I felt very relieved that I had run my choice by her before hitting the golf course and embarrassing myself. So, I promptly returned the red bag and bought a plain black golf bag. Boring, but definitely would not stand out.

Several years later, I look back and laugh. There are so many great colors and patterns available to today’s women golfers that it is quite overwhelming when choosing a new golf bag. Some of my favorites are from Keri Golf and Cutler Sports.

Keri is known for their distinct bright colors and fun patterns, while Cutler offers a great line of very sophisticated women’s golf bags. Regardless of your preference when it comes to golf bags, there are options that will fit every woman’s taste. As for me, I have about 6 that I have my eye on at the moment!
If you're looking for a new golf bag this season, check out the Pink Golf Tees website for a wide selection of women's golf bags.

1 comment:

kw Golfkurse said...

Golf bag that you're happy, then you may need to invest in brand new. However, if you do not have plenty of money, or did not at all, you should seriously consider checking Bennington golf bags. There are options for everyone, including the Miss Bennington line for women. It would be difficult to obtain better prices were so low, and you can not find any option similar to many features.