Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Favorite Golf Sunglasses!

I just received a pair of the brand new LiveEyewear Quatro Acadia sunglasses the other day and they are already my absolute favorite pair of sunglasses! I already have several pairs of sport glasses, but these are by far now the most fashionable of the bunch. They are also very lightweight and flatter my face shape (I normally have a hard time finding glasses that look good!). The first thing I noticed when I put them on was how incredible the lenses are (I have the copper lenses). They are great in both bright and low light conditions. With my old glasses (with copper lenses), I normally have to take them off in the parking garage to be able to see what I'm doing. These, however, are tinted just right so that I can still see very clearly, even in the very low light of the parking garage. I am very impressed! Did I mention that I also love the extra styling they gave these glasses? All around, I am very impressed. Finally, a pair of sport sunglasses that are stylish and budget friendly (only $49.95!). I've paid 3 times as much for sport sunglasses that I didn't like as much as these. The LiveEyewear Quatro Acadia is available in black or tortoise with copper or gray lenses.

- Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

No comments: