Monday, August 25, 2008

Golf Lesson #3

OK, so I finally got around to having my third golf lesson of the season last week. The first thing out of my golf pro's mouth was "have you practiced since I saw you last?" Granted, it had been almost a month since I had seen her last, but that's a question I've grown to dread. In years past, it was very typical for me to play golf at least once a week. This year has been the anomaly, with the TN golfing experience a couple weeks ago being only the 3rd time we've played all summer. Gasp, I know! So, on that note we begin the lesson. My drive has gotten much better in these lessons, which was one of the main things I wanted to focus on this year. Old habits do die hard, though, so we're still focusing on my swing. Next lesson I hope to work with my new pink putter and new pink hybrid clubs.

- Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

No comments: