Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas, to Myself!


Yes, we traditionally purchase gifts for friends, family and other loved ones at Christmas time. But, many of us also indulge a little and buy a little something for ourselves. This year, I fall squarely into that category. Ever since the new Boutique line of ladies golf bags by RJ Sports were introduced last month, I've been eying the houndstooth golf bag with great desire. Don't get me wrong - I love, love, love my current Keri Golf bag, but I've had it for going on 3 seasons and and feel ready for a new golf bag of some sort. Last week I came across a lady who wanted to purchase my Keri Golf bag and the matching club covers, so I immediately ordered the houndstooth golf bag. It arrived early this week just in time for Christmas and I love it!

I have always been impressed with the quality of the RJ Sports golf bags, and this is no exception. The details and features included with their bags are not found on many other golf bags in this price range. These boutique golf bags are available in Houndstooth, Polka Dots, and Zebra and all are super chic. Priced at only $165, these women's golf bags are a real steal! Matching ladies golf club covers (in a set of 4 club covers) are available for purchase with all 3 golf bags. Matching golf visors are also available in all 3 stylish prints.

So, if you're looking for a Christmas gift for yourself, I highly recommend one of these RJ Sports Boutique womens golf bags! You will not be disappointed!

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: