Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lady Umbrella Fashion Tees from Ireland 15% Off


A few months ago I made a post about a new company in Ireland who designed and sold fashion ladies tees. Since then, Lady Umbrella has grown in leaps and bounds. I ordered a shirt for myself when their store first launched and love it! I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the shirt and the printing on the shirt. It has been washed and dried many times and there is no fading or cracking on the design, which is more than I can say for many of my other tees. I loved it so much that I ordered one for my friend's graduation and then my boyfriend's sister loved my shirt so much that she ordered one, too. Currently there are 6 cute shirts available, but several new designs are on the way! Also, there is a printed tote bag that is just too cute.

So, here's the good part. I always love a good deal and love to share good deals. Here is a 15% off coupon for any order: luwentworth15. Plus, you'll receive free shipping anywhere world wide! The folks at Lady Umbrella are quick to ship orders and I typically receive my packages in about a week (all the way from Ireland!). These shirts make great gifts, too, for the people on your list who seem to have everything.

- Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: