Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NEW! Eclipse Sun Sleeves

We're always on the lookout for cool new products and we think the Sun Sleeves by Eclipse are pretty awesome. Being fair skinned and have a tendency to burn when exposed to too much sun, I often forget to apply sunscreen or reapply it as often as I should. I own a few pairs of sun sleeves already, but love that the Eclipse Sun Sleeves offer full hand coverage - my other sun sleeves don't offer this. These sleeves fit great under a golf glove or gardening glove and protect your hands when not wearing gloves. The fabric is super soft and feels great on my skin, too. I'm a huge fan of sun sleeves for golfing, running, biking, and working out in the yard. They keep you cool even on the hottest days and offer the best UV protection available with a UPF 50+ rating. These sun sleeves are approved by the Melanoma International Foundation.

The Eclipse Sun Sleeves are also only $19.95, which is a great deal for this versatile, unisex sleeves! Order yours today!

No comments: