Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ladies Golf Belts - Best Fashion Golf Accessory this Season!

OK, this may sound a little strange, but I have been completely won over by the magical golf belt this season. In years past, I've always been satisfied with keeping my golf tees in a pocket or in the cart. This year I decided to try a golf belt because I found the perfect one to go with my golfing outfit for the day. Not only did the Ame & Lulu ladies golf belt look great, but the simple functionality of it was amazing. Having the tees right there on your hip is so much easier than digging through your pocket looking for the right tee. That may sound lazy, but I was truly surprised by the added convenience the golf belt added. I also found that my ball marker/hat clip combo clips nicely onto the belt. So, not only are my golf tees super handy, but my Bonjoc ball marker is also right there just when I need it. Check them out! You'll be glad you did!

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

No comments: