Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Resource Center is Live!

When I started Pink Golf Tees, I wanted to make the website more than just a ladies golf store. As someone who picked up golf later in life, I found the game a little intimidating due to all the unspoken rules. After taking lessons for the past several years, I now feel confidant on the golf course with both my golf game and the overall course etiquette. I started work on a Resource Center specific to women golfers almost 2 years ago, but business took off and it took a back seat. Until now!

I am happy to announce that our Resource Center is now officially live! I would like to thank my friend, Kathleen Heiney, who is a LPGA teaching professional and owns Link Golf and Wellness for writing this with me and providing all of the helpful golf tips. I have taken lessons from her and I really enjoy how she breaks down each element to make it easy to learn. I keep her tips handy for times when my short game goes south.

We will be adding much more content over the next few months to the Resource Center and hopefully this will include some instructional videos, so keep checking back for the most current info. Enjoy!

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

1 comment:

- said...

The tips are great! I'm a new golfer at age 20...I hope to be decent enough to play on an actual course before age 60.