Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blingo Ball Markers and Divot Tools are Here!


We're happy to announce the addition of the Blingo Ball Marker line to the Pink Golf Tees ladies golf store! Choose from popular Blingo colors, our exclusive Pink Golf Tees designs (coming soon!) or design your own custom ball marker with your favorite colors. All ball markers come with a magnetic hat clip and carrying pouch.

Divot tools are also available in the Blingo designs and can be custom ordered, as well. We will be adding more products in the coming 2-3 weeks as we take their pictures.

A little bit about Blingo.

Charlotte Campbell is the founder of Blingo Ballmarks and 100% of the proceed from her sales go to support her pro golf career. "I am a third year touring professional that accidentally created Blingo Ballmarks. I played collegiately at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, and always loved "bedazzling" everything. Only after my mother's friend asked me to create a Swarovski ballmark to match her purple outfit were Blingo Ballmarks born. She really encouraged me to start a small business and thought it would be a great way to earn some extra cash to pay my bills while playing. I was then on Highway 18 on Golf Channel which allowed people to see Blingo and slowly find out more about me and my company. It has been two years and I have hand-made every single Blingo and love it! I was even approached by Captain Beth Daniel to custom make Blingos for the 2009 USA Solheim Team, what a dream come true! I hope I can make one for you as well in your favorite color!"

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: