Thursday, January 21, 2010

Born Fit Ladies Activewear Reivew


I received my order of Born Fit activewear yesterday and I'm so excited! The fabrics are wonderful and super soft, as I remembered. I also love the lines of their women's fitness apparel and the added details including the embroidery and credit card/key pocket. The cut of their pieces is SO flattering, too!

In addition to the BornFit Betty Tee, I also ordered the Elyse Jacket, which is one of my favorite pieces. I love the asymmetrical zipper and the great stitching and embroidery details!

So, if you are looking for some stylish loungewear or fitness apparel, look no further!

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: