Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PGA Merchandise Show - Part 4


We're happy to announce that we'll be adding the Lela Designs line of ladies golf apparel to our site in February! We've had our eye on this fashion line of women's golf apparel for the past couple of years. One of our favorite features about this line of clothing is that it is made from 100% organic and sustainable fabrics. Not only are their fabrics "green", but the they also feel amazing! Their Spring 2010 line will be available for purchase in about 2 weeks on our site, Pink Golf Tees.

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

3 comments:

Heather Kerrigan said...

HOORAY! Lela is one of my favorites. I'm posting a review in the coming days on my site.

Great choice.

Phillip Parker said...

Hi Jen,

Sorry for leaving this message as a comment. I couldn't find another way to contact you. I really like your blog and wanted to see if you would be interested in another writing (paid) opportunity. If so, email me at pparker@bestcovery.com and I'll give you the details.

-Phillip

Unknown said...

Good info!! Your blog feature much of the same content that I have come to expect here.

Arena Park Golf, located in Cape Girardeau Missouri, features a driving range, a miniature golf course, batting cages, and a specialty golf store.

Putt Putt Southern Illinois