Friday, February 5, 2010

PGA Merchandise Show - Part 5


On Friday before I left the golf show I happened to pass by the LPGA booth. While this booth had been super busy all show, it was difficult to even walk by it due to the size of the crowd standing around. I was immediately curious! Christina Kim, Angela Stanford and Anna Nordvqist were all at the booth. Many people were waiting in line for an autograph of picture with the ladies. Christina Kim did a great job of entertaining the crowd and kept us all laughing while we waited.

I always knew that Anna Nordvqist was tall, but she is really, really tall!

I followed Angela Stanford quite a bit during the 2009 LPGA season. She has a great story and it was really neat to actually get to meet her! She is super nice, too.





I'm not one to get star struck or to chase down a celebrity to get my picture taken with them, but it was a great experience to get to meet these very talented ladies! They inspire me to play more golf and to work on improving my golf game.

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: