Thursday, July 24, 2008

Golf Skorts Are HOT This Season!

In years past, I've had a difficult time deciding what to wear to the golf course. I didn't like most of my shorts because they didn't have adequate pocket space for tees or the stray golf ball. They also always felt either too short or too long to be comfortable while playing golf. Most summer days are far too hot for capris, so that didn't leave me with too many options. And then I discovered the skort. The all magical ladies golf skort. Suddenly I found myself buying just about every golf and non-golf related skort I could find.

Benefits of a golf skort:

1. Pockets! So far all of my skorts have far superior pockets or better arranged pockets than my traditional ladies golf shorts.

2. Comfortable! I have found skorts to be much more comfortable than my ladies golf shorts any day on the golf course. I feel more covered in a skort than in shorts, even short ones, but can still get the same sun as wearing shorts.

3. Kick up the style factor! Skorts are a great way to make a statement on the golf course for ladies. I've found more unique, stylish and creative ladies golf skorts than I know what to do with. Say good bye to those boring ladies khaki golf shorts!

4. Variety! There is such a wide variety of ladies golf skorts available, that you are sure to find something to fit your personal style and body type. From athlethic, form fitting fabrics to linen, to seersucker, the options are almost endless.

So, if you haven't tried a golf skort yet, I highly recommend it for your next trip to the golf course. Or to the grocery store, or library... They are so comfortable and flattering that I could honestly wear mine just about every day, whether playing golf or not.
- Jen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree-I love ladies golf skorts!