Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleeveless on the Course? Yes, Please!


OK, call me strange, but I only like to wear sleeveless things in the summer. Whether at the office, working around the house, playing golf or going to the movies, chances are that you won't see me wearing anything with sleeves if it is over 80 degrees. Fortunately, there is a great variety in ladies sleeveless golf shirts and golf dresses to keep even the most picky golfer cool this summer while meeting the dress codes are the most strict golf clubs. My personal favorite is the Ladies Sleeveless Crossover Golf Shirt from Jofit Golfwear. I own this ladies golf top in two colors and wear them all the time. It fits perfectly and is very flattering. Want something more basic? Try the ladies sleeveless polos from Golftini, Loft 8, or Pahr Golf.

- Jen


No comments: