Friday, April 9, 2010

Check Our Your Local EWGA Chapter For Womens Golf Events

Last night I attended the Denver EWGA Chapter Spring Swing event. What a fun event! The venue was great as well as the tournout for the event. Pink Golf Tees had a table at the event and I had the pleasure of meeting many of the great ladies who belong to this womens golf group. This was my first opportunity to wear my new Wild Things golf skort by Iconic and it has officially moved into my "favorites" selection of golf wear! We were so busy at our table that I forgot to take a picture! )=

The hot item of the night: The ladies couldn't get enough of our Swarovski crystal ball markers and the coordinating necklaces for the ball markers. A big thank you to Melanie for the free PR you did for our table!

This was really a great group of women! If you have an EWGA chapter in your area, I highly recommend that you check it out. The Denver chapter offers multiple womens golf league options, which is a fun way for you to get out and play with other ladies.


- Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Womens Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Pink Golf Gifts and more!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: