Friday, August 7, 2009

Golfing at Littleton Golf & Tennis Club

Some days, you just have to get out of the office and golf! Thursday was one of those days and the weather was perfect!

I am admittedly my own best customer when it comes to Pink Golf Tees and I have a closet full of cute golf clothes. From the day I received the first shipment of Quagmire ladies golf apparel, I've been looking forward to wearing the Quagmire Golf Pleats golf skort. It is a super comfortable golf skort for starters. The pockets are nice and deep. I really like the fabric of the undershorts and the pleated style is just plain fun. The Pleats golf skort is available in either white (shown) or black. The golf shirt I'm wearing is one of my main staples - the Jofit sleeveless golf polo shirt. I love this ladies golf shirt! I typically only wear sleeveless golf shirts when I golf in the summer and this is one of my favorites! The fabric is very soft and moves with you and wicks moisture well. The cut is flattering and it is long enough to be worn either tucked in or left untucked without your stomach showing during your swing.

My golf shoes are the Sandbaggers Madison in white. I've worn these for 2 summers and they've held up great and are still very comfortable. I love that you can take the footbeds out and wash them from time to time. And yes, I love, love, love my Keri golf bag!

This week we played golf at the Littleton Golf & Tennis Club just south of Downtown Denver. This is one of my favorite courses to play. It is very women friendly and there is a nice variety of holes on the course. At any given time, you could see 3 or 4 groups of women playing right behind or in front of us. I even ran into a Pink Golf Tees customer! I thought her outfit looked familiar!

-Jen

Pink Golf Tees

Your source for Ladies Golf Apparel, Ladies Golf Bags, Ladies Golf Shoes, Ladies Golf Shirts, Ladies Golf Gifts and more!

No comments: